Free property valuation in Berlin
Looking for a professional property valuation in Berlin? You are at the right address! For your property appraisal in Berlin and the sale process management, our international real estate agency offers you a 360°service package:
- Free & non-binding property valuation in Berlin
- Free sale advisory service
- Premium local and international listing
- International marketing in four languages
- Effective sale timeline
- Assistance from A to Z with the sale process in Germany
Why is the property valuation step quite important?
It is common knowledge that an accurate market value appraisal represents always the first step for a successful property sale process.
Our real estate appraisal in Berlin combines several valuation methodologies including market comparatives analysis, yield analysis and transaction trend analysis. It reflects last market & price trends and considers housing supply and demand in the area.
Our team gathers a deep knowledge of the real estate market in the German capital and real estate prices trends in every neighborhood and street of the city. This enables us to provide you with the most accurate real estate valuation of your property in Berlin and hence the right listing price. We are active in central areas of the German capital such as Prenzlauer Berg, Mitte, Charlottenburg, Wilmersdorf, Schöneberg, Steglitz, Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Tiergarten, Wedding, Moabit and Pankow.
Hiring a reputed company such as First Citiz is your guarantee to have an accurate and professional property appraisal in Berlin.
Why to choose our agency for your property appraisal in Berlin?
Our English-speaking real estate agency offers you a 100% free of charge, non-binding and professional property valuation in Berlin.
Our international team advises with success customers and landlords from over 50 countries for selling their properties in capital of Germany. In this view, our team gathers a unique professional know-how in managing distance and international transactions. Whatever you live in London, New York, Sydney Munich, Frankfurt or Singapore your property appraisal in Berlin would be simple and straightforward.
Our real estate agency manages for you, not only the property valuation in Berlin but also the sale process. We assist you from A to Z throughout the sale process in Germany. We accompany you for the notary appointment organization, the paperwork and all administrative aspects. By choosing our company for your property appraisal in Berlin and sale process management, you make the choice of professionalism, efficiency and comprehensive service.
Our reputed real estate agency agency benefits a unique international outreach. In this way, we would be offering your property not only to prospective buyers in Germany but also to international buyers and investors. Your listing would gather a maximum visibility and generate more prospective buyer interests. This would obviously maximize your chances to sell your property in a short timeframe & at the best price!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Ask for a free property valuation in Berlin!
Our service for your property valuation in Berlin is 100% free of charge and non-binding!
For your property appraisal in Berlin, please do not hesitate get in touch with our English-speaking real estate agency:
- Phone: +49 30 41 71 72 74
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Pappelallee 11, 10437 Berlin
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri from 9h to 18h
Our 360° service for your real estate appraisal and sale in Berlin
Appointing our real estate agent for your property valuation in Berlin and the sale process is a straightforward and stress-free way to sell at the right price within a short time frame. Please note that our Berlin real estate appraisal and sale advisory services are 100% free of charge.
In order to make the process effective and easy to manage on your side, First Citiz offers you a 360° service package:
- Free property appraisal in Berlin by our certified market experts
- Collection of the property sale documents from your building manager
- Professional photography service to highlight your property
- Professional presentation in four languages (English, German, French and Russian)
- Premium listing in leading platforms in Germany
- Premium listing in leading international platforms
- Listing on our international leading website in Germany
- Viewings organization
- Selection of best purchase offer
- Notary appointment organization
- Assistance with purchase and sale agreement signature
- Process follow-up until the receipt of the sale price payment
- Keys handover
When you sell your property in Berlin with our international agency, you would benefit not only from a free real estate appraisal in Berlin but also a comprehensive sale advisory and service. Please note that in Germany, notary fees as well as land registry and city landlord taxes are always at the expense of the buyer.
First Citiz is one of the most reputable real estate agencies of the city. Assigning our agency for your property valuation in Berlin and later the sale process management allows you to benefit from both local and international market outreach. Your apartment will be offered in our international network and in four languages (English, German, French and Russian). This will maximize your chances of selling your apartment, commercial business, house or residential apartment building at the right price and conditions and get the maximum value from the sale.
Whether it's for selling an apartment, an apartment building, an office space, a commercial space, a house or a land plot, our team is at your disposal for any information. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for any information about market trends, price development, our property appraisal in Berlin and the sale process in Germany.
Our real estate agency in the international media
On what depends the market value of your property in Berlin?
What is the market value of my property in berlin? As a landlord or owner-occupier, you might be interested to have an update about your property valuation in Berlin, either for selling or just to have an idea on last price developments. In this sense, your property appraisal in Berlin will depend on several factors:
- The general market conditions: mortgage rates in Germany, residential housing supply & demand and real estate market trends.
- The location: prices differ significantly even in the same district. Every district of the city has its most sought-after "Hotspots" where market value and sale prices reach highest levels.
- The building type (Altbau, Neubau, Plattenbau…) and the building condition (last renovations, facade, staircase...). For investment properties, the market value impact might be quite significant with rent cap regulation for period buildings.
- The floor: the apartments on the highest floors are generally more expensive.
- The interior of an apartment (space optimization, floor plan, general condition, furniture and decoration) could have an impact on the market value of up to 20%.
- The features such as balcony, terrace, basement cellar, lift and parking space.
- The tenancy status and the rental income (for rented out flats) - especially with the new rental cap regulation - this could have a drastic impact of up to 50% on the real estate appraisal in Berlin (compared to a similar vacant apartment).
The bottom line about your property appraisal in Berlin
Our real estate agent offers you unique advantages for accomplishing a successful sale process with an effective time frame:
- Get a non-binding and free property appraisal in Berlin from a reputed international real estate agency.
- Benefit from deep knowledge of the residential and commercial real estate market and city areas.
- Take advantage from our free-of-charge premium listing service in leading local and international platforms.
- Reach the maximum prospective buyers in Germany, as well as international buyers and investors.
- Benefit from an effective and short sale period.
- Maximize your chances to reach the maximum sale price.
- Securing a stress-free and professionally managed sale process (including for a distance sale).
Why is 2021 a good window for selling?
With last market and regulation changes, 2021 might represent a good window for selling real estate in the capital of Germany. This is especially true if you bought an apartment some years ago and that already took substantial value in the market. In fact, apartment prices in Germany's capital has been increasing last 4 to 5 years at ca. +10% per year. Therefore your home value have probably increased a lot. This is especially the case of vacant properties (self-use) that are much in demand due to the housing shortage. However, this is less the case for tenanted properties which are subject since end 2020 to a constraining rent cap regulation. On the other side, the situation with COVID-19 also has also a substantial impact on the value of properties in Germany, due to lock-down effects (lack of professional mobility, economic, turmoil, job cuts, lack of demand for offices, home-office, closing of commercial properties....).
So the impact on your property appraisal in Berlin is depending on several factors. It depends firstly on when and what you bought. In this way, 2021 might represent a good window for you to sell your property in the German capital:
- Lock in profit: With the strong development of real estate prices in Berlin during last years (ca. +10% increase per year), the valuation of your property in Berlin has probably been sharply increasing. So you will definitely benefit from an important income and profit due to the increase of market value. On top of that income, you might benefit from tax advantages in Germany. In fact, if you already bought a flat since more than 10 years, you call sell it without profit tax in Germany. Alternatively if the apartment is your own home, you can also sell it without tax on capital gain.
- Take advantage from suitable market conditions: housing demand in the capital of Germany is still quite high due to the tremendous population and economic growth. The local and international demand for commercial and residential properties in the capital of Germany is still strong despite COVID situation. Indeed, Germany is seen as a global safe investment haven. So sellers still benefit from attractive value pricing and strong local and international demand. They can also sell within short periods, especially when the property is listed with international agents like First Citiz. To get a more precise idea about the development of your property valuation in Berlin, please, do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
- Take advantage from the low mortgage rates in Germany: mortgages in Germany and Europe are at their lowest historical levels. This substantially increased the buyers' purchase power. In fact the monthly settlement of a mortgage of €200.000 costs now as low as low as of 500€. With the drop of interest rates, a flat buyer has ca. 25% more budget for his home purchase compared to the mortgage market situation in Germany 2-3 years ago . The fact that buyers could afford more impacts positively the market value of properties and benefit to sellers in terms of sale prices. If the mortgage rates rise in Europe and Germany in the upcoming period, the purchase power buyers will automatically drop and this could negatively affect the value of properties. In this view, if all conditions are met to sell, 2021 is definitely a good window!
- Avoid the new rental regulation impact: the new rent regulation has become officialized and binding since February 2020. It constraints landlords to keep moderate rent and/or decrease the current rent for properties in apartments buildings that were built before October 2014. It will have the effect of freezing tenanted period properties' rent level limited for at least next five years. A limited rent means a lower investment return and rent freeze means no value upside. This will drive more tenanted properties on the market and will affect period apartment building valuation in Berlin. So if you own a tenanted apartment in a a period apartment building, it definitely worth it to think of selling. Our advice: if your apartment comes to be vacant it's worth to sell it and not to rent it out back!
FAQ about property valuation in Berlin
A professional appraiser would generally take a couple of days to prepare your property appraisal in Berlin. The appraisal process could take longer depending on whether you provided the necessary documents and information.
No, it is not necessary. A real estate appraisal in Berlin could be based on photos, floor plan, description and documents. However, a viewing is always a plus, as it allows to the agent to have a more precise idea of the property and give you with the most accurate real estate appraisal.
A property valuation in Berlin depends firstly on general market conditions such as housing supply and demand for the area, price trends and current mortgages rates. Secondly comes value factors related to the property itself: construction year, building, floor, features, amenities, interior condition, monthly fees and rent income.
The best real estate agent is the one who provides an optimal but still realistic market value. An optimal property valuation in Berlin would to sell the property at the best possible price and within an effective sale timeline. For this, you should inquire about the agent reputation, online customer reviews and sale references. Avoid platforms that hire randomly for you estate agents .