Properties & apartments for sale in Berlin
Looking for a property for sale in Berlin? Discover our unique selection of over 100 properties for sale in Berlin central districts. Our apartments for sale in Berlin are located in most sought-after areas such as Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, Schöneberg, Wilmersdorf, Steglitz, Charlottenburg, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Wedding and Moabit. We also offer investment and commercial real estate for sale in Berlin and surrounding areas.
If you notice an interesting an apartment for sale in our Berlin selection, click on More details button to access the full apartment description. There you will find all relevant information: floor plan, size, features, amenities, room number, bedrooms, bathrooms, price, energy use, rent….
Should you notice an interesting apartment for sale in our Berlin selection, you can add it to your Wishlist . You can then make a short list of most suitable properties for sale in Berlin.
In order to schedule a viewing and/or to get more information about the property, please do not hesitate to fill out the property information request.
Please note that only part of our properties for sale in Berlin are published on our website. Some properties are in pre-sale stage or offered off-the-market. That means that we might have the right apartment for you! To maximize your chances to find the right property for sale in Berlin, please share with us your property search criteria. Our team will get in touch with you with new properties for sale that match your criteria.
In addition to our listed properties for sale in Berlin, we offer you a property finder service. Our property finder service is free of charge and will help you quickly finding the right apartment to buy in Berlin!
Our real estate expert team will also provide you with comprehensive advisory and full assistance from A to Z with the property purchase process in Germany.
The displayed property addresses are approximate
Our property for sale listings in Berlin
Looking to buy an apartment in Berlin?
Buying an apartment in Berlin is first and foremost an excellent investment opportunity. Indeed, the real estate market in the German capital is particularly dynamic as property prices in Berlin are quite attractive. The average property price in Berlin for an apartment is 4,973 euros per square meter. These are the lowest prices whether for a large city in Germany, such as Frankfurt, Munich and Stuttgart, or for a major capital in Europe such as Paris, Rome or London.
We offer a unique selection of apartments for sale in Berlin’s best areas such as Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Charlottenburg, Tiergarten, Wilmersdorf, Steglitz, Schöneberg, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Wedding, Moabit and Neukölln.
We list properties for sale in Berlin both in new real estate developments and in authentic period building houses. Our Berlin real estate for sale listings also include investment properties intended to real estate investors , as well as vacant apartments for self-use purposes. In addition to our selection of apartments for sale in Berlin, we offer a personalized and success-based property search service to help you find and buy your ideal apartment in the capital of Germany!
In order to maximize your chances of finding the right apartment in your favorite district of the capital of Germany, do not hesitate to tell us more about your purchase criteria: apartment type (period or new apartment, loft, town house …), preferred district(s) , new or period real estate, price, floor, number of rooms, bedrooms, bathroom(s), floor, terrace, balcony… Our team will get in touch with you and send you offers of apartments for sale in Berlin that are in line with your search criteria. Our English-speaking real estate agency also offers you a 360° service to manage the process of buying real estate in Germany from A to Z with complete peace of mind!
Our 360° service includes as well assistance with mortgage financing from a bank in Germany. To buy an apartment in Berlin, you can get up to 100% financing mortgage if you live and work in Germany. A foreign buyer could also get a mortgage in Germany for ca. 50% of the apartment price if you buy in a period building. The proportion of the mortgage can go up to 70% of the price for a purchase in a new real estate development.
Our selection of Berlin apartments for sale
Best city areas
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Kreuzberg – Friedrichshain
- Charlottenburg – Wilmersdorf
- Schöneberg – Tiergarten
- Pankow – Steglitz
- Wedding – Moabit
All Property types & styles
- Ready to move-in homes
- Tenanted properties
- Investment properties
- Luxury properties
- Penthouse apartments
- Town houses
- New-build projects
- Period properties
360° property service
- Free consultation
- Real estate market advisory
- Expert advice
- Property selection
- Property Finder Service
- Mortgage assistance in Germany
- Purchase process management
- Assistance from A to Z
Our 360° property service in Germany
For the search and purchase of your apartment, our English-speaking real estate agent is fully at your disposal! With our team, you would benefit from a 360° Service and many advantages to secure the purchase of your property in Berlin in all serenity.
- Complete offer with over 100 properties for sale in Berlin located in the best areas of the German capital. Please note that only a part of our properties for sale in Berlin are published on our website site and that we offer offer off-market properties. Do not hesitate to consult your your First Citiz real estate advisor to receive our new offers of apartments for sale in Berlin.
- Comprehensive advisory service: we advice you on the specifics of the different districts of the city, trends in the real estate market in the German capital, apartment sales prices, investment potential…. Do not hesitate to contact us to organize a free real estate consultation with an English-speaking real estate advisor!
- Assistance during the search and selection phase: in addition to our listings of properties for sale in Berlin, we offer a selection and personalized search service to find your ideal apartment. For each visit or offering of an apartment for sale in Berlin, you benefit from comprehensive and personalized advice.
- Support from A to Z to manage your property purchase in Germany with confidence: we offer to support you during all stages of your transaction. In this sense, we ensure for you the administrative management of the sale in Germany, the organization of the meeting with the notary, the assistance on the mortgage financing in Germany, the assistance during the meeting with the notary and the follow-up of your purchase transaction until the keys are handed over!
For any information concerning our apartments for sale in Berlin and our 360° Service for the purchase of your property in Germany, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our real estate agency:
- Telephone: 0049 30 41 71 72 74
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Pappelallee 11, 10437 Berlin
FAQ about real estate in Berlin
The best locations are the central city districts like Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Fredrichshain, Kreuzberg, Charlootenburg, Schöneberg, Wilmersdorf and Neukölln. Check out are decriptions of our properties for sale to learn more about the locations.
Generally, the properties for sale in the central areas of Berlin are either apartments, attics, lofts, townhouses or penthouses. In some areas it’s still possible to find individual houses.
To find listings of apartments for sale in Berlin, one can search in German platforms, international platforms or with leading real estate agencies’ websites. It’s also possible to hire an estate agent who offers a property finder service.
Most of the property purchase fees in Germany are at the expense of the buyer (notary, taxes, registration, agent fees…). On average, side costs for buying a property in Berlin represent 10% of the purchase price.
Unlike a widespread belief, there is no magic number of viewings to make in order to find the right apartment. It could be the 3rd or the fifth and also the first visited apartment…the issue is that apartments in Berlin are sold quickly so you might miss the right apartment in between. If you find a nice apartment in which you would feel comfortable happy you should listen to your feelings and cease the right opportunity.