Imprint & legal notice
First Citiz GmbH is a real estate advisory and brokerage company specialized in Berlin’s residential and investment properties.
First Citiz GmbH
Managing Director: Anna Kuznetsova
Address: Pappelallee 11, 10437 Berlin
Tel : +49 (0)30 41 71 72 74
Fax : +49 (0)30 41 71 72 75
German VAT registration number: 37/228/22086
EU VAT registration number: DE295101629
Register: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HR-No. HRB 158620 B
Professional regulatory authority: Business license, § 34c GewO issued by the District office of Pankow Berlin.
Firstcitiz.com and Firstcitiz.de domains are the full property of First Citiz GmbH. Any unauthorized use, total or partial, is prohibited.
General Terms and Conditions
(Translation of the original version of General terms and Conditions from German).
The customer is hereinafter referred to as the "Client" and the First Citiz GmbH as "the broker".
1. With the acceptance of the object exposé, a brokerage contract results. The recipient thus accepts the following terms and conditions and waives his right of revocation if he does not make use of them within 14 days.
2. The broker's service is free of charge to the client, that is, the broker is not charged a service fee, but a pure profit bonus, unless otherwise agreed. The service is carried out on the basis of the following provisions. In the absence of any other agreement, the fee will be charged
- the condition of a notarized purchase agreement 7.14% of the gross price (VAT included) plus VAT,
- in the case of rent or lease contracts, two net rent (rented) plus the statutory VAT (residential area) or three (net) rented accommodation plus the statutory VAT (commercial property);
- 7,14% of the purchase price plus the statutory VAT in the case of brokerage of business values and business facilities.
The commission is due with legally valid condition of the proven contract, if necessary also a preliminary contract.
Retention rights are hereby excluded.
3. If the client is in direct contact with the seller / landlord or his agent, the broker is to be named. The broker must be consulted at the latest when signing the contract.
4. If a contract between the client and the owner of an offered object or his / her legal successor is different from the originally foreseen or another business, or if the client acquires an offered object at a later date by means of auction or foreclosure, the brokerage fee becomes full due. The client is also obliged to pay a commission if, as a result of the mediation or the proof of the broker, the property is first rented or leased, and the purchase of the property is carried out at a later date. The commission paid for the rental / lease is calculated.
5. The broker is allowed to work in duplicate, that is to say, he may also be required to pay a fee for the other part of the contract. He may also consult other brokers, e.g. As a Meta business partner. In the event that the broker conveys an object that is sold or rented by a person close to the broker, the broker will notify the customer or the owner unsolicited of this fact. In this case, however, the broker's claim to the broker's fees arises if the client is aware of the fact that the order has been executed.
6. The client undertakes to notify the broker immediately of a successful conclusion of the contract and to inform him of the name of the acquirer (s), tenant (s) and the essential contractual conditions (in particular purchase price, rent, Unsolicited. This also applies if the client is of the opinion that the broker is not entitled to a brokerage fee in the specific case. If the customer violates this obligation to provide information, he shall be liable for default interest from the 10th day after conclusion of the contract; Further claims for damages remain unaffected.
7. All brokerage offers are exclusively intended for the client and are treated with absolute confidentiality. Unauthorized transfer is obligated to compensation for damages, which usually arises in the amount of the brokerage fee which the broker would have obtained in the event of successful proof or mediation.
8. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the broker is responsible for proof or mediation. Evidence is limited to the designation of a concrete object as well as to the price as opposed to a purchase, rental or leaseholder.
9. If a client wishes to assert prior knowledge, he is obliged to notify the broker immediately in writing and, on request of the broker, document the documents.
10. If an initially effective contract is canceled by the contracting parties by mutual agreement or canceled due to a contractually agreed right of rescission, The same applies if a contract should be contested for fraudulent deception.
11. The details of the broker are only given in accordance with the information given to him by the other party (seller / partner / landlord), in particular object data. A liability of the broker for the correctness and completeness is hereby excluded, unless the false indications are deliberate or grossly negligent. This applies, for example, For space, equipment, age, building permit. The broker never guarantees or provides guarantees, and his employees and co-operation partners are not authorized to do so. This information is provided by the agent only. We reserve the right to make mistakes or to sell / rent.
12. The claims of the customer for damages are without regard to the legal nature of the claim according to this provision. The broker is liable without limitation for damage resulting from injury to life, body or health, which is based on a negligent breach of duty by the broker or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative, vicarious agent or cooperating partner of the broker. In the case of the other liability claims, the broker is liable without limitation only with intent and gross negligence, including his legal representatives and senior executives.
13. Verbal verbal agreements have not been made. Amendments and supplements to the contract must be in writing.
14. If the customer is Vollkaufmann or if he has no general jurisdiction in Germany, the place of the agent's place of performance and jurisdiction is agreed upon.
First Citiz GmbH
10437 Berlin, Germany
District Court of Berlin (Charlottenburg) - HRB 158620
Tel: +49 (0) 30 41717274
Fax: +49 (0) 30 41717275
Data protection policy
By storing user data on your computer cookies enable a fast and easy use of our website. During the following visits the user will be recognised and the website will be adapted to their interests, without them having to re-enter all their information. If you do not agree with the saving of cookies, please change your browser settings so that all cookies are blocked or deleted after you close your browser. In addition, you can set your browser to warn you when it attempts to store a cookie.
We value the security of your personal data such as name, address, telephone number and email address, and operate the website of First Citiz GmbH in accordance with the current privacy and data security regulations.
Personal data is only collected via our website with the express agreement of the user. The user decides whether or not data is entered for a poll, registration or similar. Such personal data will exclusively be used to process an order or request, or to provide the user with relevant offers and information. First Citiz GmbH may also store, process and use personal data, to respond to customer demands, to maintain customer relationships and to improve products and services. First Citiz GmbH does not sell personal information to third parties and does not market them or share them in any other way with others. If the user does not agree with the personal data being used in the above-mentioned manner, he or she can notify us at any time. In such a case, the relevant data is blocked immediately. Upon request we will provide written information about the storage of the user’s personal data. Only when we are legally obliged to, will we share personal data with third parties. Our employees are bound by a strict confidentiality agreement.
Automatically collected information which is not personal data
Whilst being used, the First Citiz GmbH website collect data, which does not relate to the respective user. Examples include the name of the user’s internet service provider, the operating system and browser used, and the website from which the user connected to our site. First Citiz GmbH uses this information to continually improve its own website.
Data security on the Internet
Since the World Wide Web is publicly accessible, the user enters his or her personal data at their own risk. During transmission, the data may be lost or fall into unauthorized hands. To ensure the security of their customers’ personal data, First Citiz GmbH takes every precaution. We carefully protect your data from corruption, manipulation, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, and loss or destruction.
The First Citiz GmbH website uses social plug-ins ("plug-ins") from facebook.com, the social network of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA94304, USA ("Facebook"). These plug-ins can be recognised by the Facebook Logo. The user’s browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers when the user opens a Web page of First Citiz GmbH, which contains such a plug-in. The plug-in sends its contents directly to the user's browser and integrates it into the website. The information, that the customer is visiting the First Citiz GmbH website, is passed on to Facebook. If the customer is simultaneously logged into their Facebook account the visit will be directly allocated to it. Should the client use the plug-in functions, such as the "like" button or entering a comment, this will immediately be passed from the browser to Facebook and stored there. To learn more about the purpose and scope of their data collection, as well as the processing and use of data by Facebook, please refer to their data protection policy. There you can also find out more about your rights and privacy protection setting options. To prevent Facebook from collecting and using your data in the manner described above you should log out of Facebook before visiting the website of First Citiz GmbH.
The First Citiz GmbH website also uses plug-ins from Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA94107, USA ("Twitter"). They can be recognised by the Twitter logo: blue bird on a light background. These plug-ins provide Twitter with the information, that the customer has visited our website. This visit will be logged against the customer’s Twitter account, should they be logged into their Twitter account at the same time. When the Twitter button is clicked, a direct connection to the Twitter servers is made. Our website link can be directly "tweeted” provided that the customer is logged into Twitter. More information about the Twitter function and how they handle and the use data can be found on http://twitter.com/privacy.
First Citiz GmbH gives no comment as to the suitability of the information on this website for any particular purpose. First Citiz GmbH does not bear any legal liability regarding the information, which is provided to the user on an "as seen" basis. The information on the website of First Citiz GmbH are not offers in a legal sense. First Citiz GmbH reserves the right to modify the website and add or delete information at any time.
First Citiz GmbH cannot guarantee that material such as downloads, information or software, which is obtained from or through its website, is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
First Citiz GmbH is not liable for any claims for damages in connection with the information on its website, for any legal reason whatsoever. This is especially true for those of tort, breach of contractual obligations and those from positive breach. This does not apply if liability is mandatory, e.g. in cases of gross negligence or intent, in the absence of granted characteristics, breach of contract or where the product liability regulations require it. In the case of breach of contract, compensation is limited to the foreseeable, typical damage, except in case of proven gross negligence or intent. The above does not alter the burden of proof to the detriment of the user.
Liability for links
On the website of First Citiz GmbH there are links to websites over whose content First Citiz GmbH has no influence. The information on these external websites derives from natural / legal persons who are legally independent of First Citiz GmbH. First Citiz GmbH is not responsible for the information on these websites. The information on these external websites, and linked addresses mentioned thereon, is not confirmed, supported or endorsed by First Citiz GmbH.
All other trademarks and the company, product and brand names, which are mentioned on the website of First Citiz GmbH, remain those of their respective owners. All related rights remain with the respective owners unless they have been expressly granted to the user.
The user may copy or make use of the graphics, documents, etc. ("Information") that are available on the website of First Citiz GmbH in their unchanged form and only under the following conditions:
The copyright notice of First Citiz GmbH is included on any of the information, the intended use of the information is solely informative, the contents of the information are not used for commercial purposes, none of the information is changed and the website’s graphics are used only in conjunction with the original, full text.
+49 (0)30 41717274
Please send your request. Our team will contact you back