How to successfully sell your property in Berlin?
Are you planning to sell your property in Berlin? Our real estate agency offers you a free property valuation service and a 360° sale process management from A to Z. When selling your apartment in Berlin with First Citiz, you would benefit from a straightforward process and a unique set of advantages:
- 100% Free property valuation
- Certified real estate market experts
- Full paperwork management
- Premium local and international property listing
- International marketing in English, German, French & Russian languages
- Assistance from A to Z throughout the transaction process
- High commitment and best-rated transaction service
- 360° sale process management service
Our English-speaking real estate agency in Berlin is competent in selling all type of properties in Germany (Apartment, commercial space, office, apartment building, land plot, house…). We are specialized in selling properties in the Geram capital’s main districts like Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, Mitte, Wedding, Moabit, Tiergarten, Schöneberg, Charlottenburg, Wilmersdorf, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Steglitz and Pankow.
Selling your property in Berlin might be one of the most important life decisions. Therefore, it is crucial that you collaborate with the real estate market expert who will represent your best interests.
Our prize-winning real estate agency benefits from a strong market reputation in Germany and abroad as well as a high customer satisfaction rate. We are happy to advise you and to assist you from A to Z to successfully sell your property in Berlin!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Our 360° service to successfully sell your property in Berlin
To sell your apartment in Berlin in the best conditions and at the best price, our real estate agency offers you a 360° Service package:
- 100% free of charge property valuation
- Free professional photography service to enhance your property attractiveness
- Property documents' collection from your local property and building manager
- Multilingual property presentation in 4 languages (English, French, German and Russian)
- Premium local listing in leading platforms in Germany
- Premium international listing in leading international platforms
- Viewing management with prospective local and international buyers
- Creditworthiness check of selected potential buyers
- Best purchase offer selection among potential buyers
- Notary appointment planning in coordination with the notary office in Germany
- Notary appointment assistance for the signature of the purchase and sale agreement
- Transaction follow-up until the payment of the sale price
- Property handover with the new owner and states of premises
By appointing our team for the management of your property sale, you would maximize your chances of:
- Completing a successful and straightforward transaction
- Getting the best sale price within an effective timeline
- Benefiting from a comprehensive professional sale process management
Why sell your apartment in Berlin with our international agency?
Our international real estate agency is a certified expert for the management of purchase, sale and rental transactions in Germany. With customers from more than 50 countries, First Citiz Berlin is today positioned as a benchmark player in the German capital's property market, especially when it comes to international transactions.
In this sense, our team has been rewarded with several international prizes and distinctions for the quality of our services, our excellent market reputation and its know-how in the management of international transactions. With our team in charge, your property would benefit from both local and international outreach out. It will be visible for a maximum of prospective home buyers:
- Local home buyers
- Buyers from large cities in Germany such as Hamburg, Stuttgart or Munich
- Expatriate buyers generally working in Start-ups such as N26 Online Bank and Zalando & Germany's blue chips like Bayer and Audi
- International buyers: private and professional international investors as well as future expatriates
This will obviously maximize the chances of selling your property in Berlin at the best price and on short notice compared to other estate agents.
First Citiz Berlin in the international media
What are the steps for selling your property in Berlin?
It's common knowledge that an organized sale process would definitely lead to the completion of a successful transaction within an effective timeline. If you are thinking of selling your property in Berlin, you might consider the following 5 main steps:
- Organize the property documentation
- Prepare your property for the listing process
- Determine the asking price
- Find the right buyer and check creditworthiness
- Complete the administrative sale process
Our team will manage for you all the property sale steps and take in charge all the paperwork in Germany. This will help you not only make the right decision for every step but also benefiting from a straightforward sale process.
Which documents do you need to sell an apartment in Berlin?
Selling an apartment in Berlin (or any residential property in Germany) implies the upstream preparation of a sale documentation file.
Firstly, property documents could be organized into 2 main categories:
- Informative documents: intended to provide potential buyers with detailed information about the monthly costs, the building management and the apartment itself (i.e. size, location in the building, share of community costs, energy consumption...).
- Notarization documents: intended to provide the notary with necessary information to process the purchase and sale agreement.
In order to go ahead with listing and selling your apartment in Berlin, the main following documents would be required:
- Recent proof of ownership
- Declaration of division of the building
- Last 3 years owners meeting minutes
- Current economic plan (HOA fees)
- Rental contract (for tenanted apartments)
- Energy consumption certificate
- Area situation plan
- Floor plan
When you sell your apartment in Berlin with our agency, we offer to prepare you the sale documentation file at no extra costs.
This includes contacting all the parties involved (i.e. your apartment and building manager), processing the information in the documents and validating the documentation file. In one word, we take in charge all the paperwork related to your property sale.
Selling your apartment in Berlin: the bottom line
In conclusion, selling your property in Berlin with success and all serenity would depend mainly on the quality of services provided by your agent.
Our sale and listing services are the most comprehensive in the market. Our sale process starts with the valuation step and ends only with the full sale transaction completion.
Our agency offers you a 360° service for selling your property in Berlin:
- Free real estate appraisal
- Paperwork management
- Premium local & international listing service
- Sale process management from A to Z
For any question about our services and the sale process in Germany, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team:
- Phone: +49 30 41 71 72 74
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Pappelallee 11, 10437 Berlin, Germany
References of recently sold properties
Berlin - Mitte
Berlin - Schöneberg
Berlin - Neukölln
Berlin - Friedrichshain
Berlin - Mitte
Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg
Tips about selling properties in Berlin
How long it takes to sell a property in Berlin?
Selling a property in Berlin takes generally 6 months. This includes the listing preparation, the listing process and the administrative sale process in Germany that takes generally 2 to 3 months from the moment when you find the buyer.
Are there fees for selling a property in Berlin?
Most of the fees in Germany are at the expense of the new owner (Notary, taxes, registration...). With the new 2020 brokerage law in Germany, the seller has to pay only a minimum 50% of the real estate agent fees.
Do I need to be in Germany when selling my apartment in Berlin?
No, it is not necessary to be in Germany to complete the sale of your property in Berlin. Some international agents like First Citiz Berlin offer complete service solutions to sell properties in Germany 100% remotely.