Free property valuation in Berlin
Are you planning to sell your property in Berlin? Our international real estate agency offers you a 100% free property valuation service. As a market certified real estate agent, we offer you a full process management for selling your property in the city at the best price.
Our property valuation service in Berlin is free of charge and non-binding. An expert market value apparaisal represents always the first step for a successful property sale process.
Our knowledge of Berlin real estate market and house prices in every city neighborhood, enables us to provide you with an accurate assessment of the current market value of your property. Whether it's for selling an apartement, an appartment building, a commercial property, a house or a land plot in Berlin, our team is at your disposal for any information about our property value appraisal service and sale process from A to Z.
Request your free real estate appraisal in Berlin
In order to request a free market value assessment of your property in Berlin, you can make your inquiry by :
- Telephone: +49 (0) 30 41 71 72 74
- Email: email@example.com
- Filling-out the following property valuation form
Our real estate valuation and sale services in Berlin
In order to make the property valuation and sale process effictive and easy to manage on your side, First Citiz offers you a full-service package:
- Free real estate valuation service by property market experts
- Collection of the property documents from your local manager
- Extended local marketing with our selected real estate partner network
- International marketing with our global network
- Customer pre-selection and viewing organization
- Mortgage qualification check
- Organization of the notary appointment
- Transaction assistance and follow-up until the receipt of the sale price on your account
- Property handover
Please, note that as a real estate seller, you'll have absolutely no fees to pay for selling your property with First Citiz.
The notary fees, the property registry tax and other common purchase-related fees like brokerage fess are at the expense of the buyer.
First Citiz is one of the most reputed international real estate agencies in the city which allows to your property to benefit from both a local and an international visbility. Your property will be offered in our interntional network and in 4 languages (English, German, French and Russian). This will maximize your chances of selling your apartment, commercial business, house or building at the best price and conditions and get the maximum value from the sale.
In addition to the internationational visibility, First Citiz will put at your service its deep local market knowledge starting with the market value assessment and covering all the transaction process stages. Our real estate agency is specialized in properties located in the central neighboorhoods and districts of the German capital. We manage purchase, sale and rent transactions in areas like Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Weißensee, Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Charlottenburg, Pankow, Schöneberg and Wilmersdorf. With our local real estate market knowledge, international visibility and full-service package, you would benefit from unique advantages in order to secure a successful sale process of your property, whether you are resident or non-resident in Germany. For more explanation about the real estate sale transaction process in Germany and more information about our full-service package, please visit our dedicated page to the topic of selling a property in Berlin.
Berlin property appraisal: why the timing is good for selling my property?
If you bought a property in the German capital some years ago either as an investment or self-use, you will benefit from several advantages from selling your property for the following reasons:
- With the house prices development during last years (i.e +12,7% last year), the value of your property has probably been sharply increasing so you will definitely benefit from an important income and profit. On top of that income, you will probably benefit from local tax advantages.
- The local property demand is currently very high, due to the resident population growth, the average income increase and the international demand for investment properties and apartements in the city.This allows you as a seller to benefit from both a high sales price and a short sale period, especially if the property is listed with a real estate agency that is active with both local and international clients.
- With the current regulation the buyer generally pay the brokerage commission and the seller have no fees. However, with the new upcoming regulation / law, the payment of the brokerage fees will be at the charge of the seller.
- The mortgages in Germany are at the lowest historical level which increases substantially the buyers' purchase power. For a 500€ monthly payment, a resident buyer can get a mortgage for purchase budget of ca. 170000€ (with 1,5% per year rate) where with 2.5% per year rate, he will get only a budget ca. 130000€. So at the same level of income, he will have ca. 25% less budget for his home purchase.
- If the german mortgage rates rise in the next years, the liquidity and purchase power of the buyers will drop and this could negatively affect the average housing sales prices.
On what depends the value of my apartment in Berlin?
How much is my apartment worth? As a landlord you may be interested to have an update about the market value of your property either for selling your apartment or just to have a market update. An apartment valuation in Berlin will depend on several factors:
- The general market conditions: German mortgage rates, housing offer & demand and real estate market trends.
- The location: the prices are different from a city district to the other. Even in the same city district, the euro per sqm price of an apartment changes from one street to the other.
- The building type (Altbau, Neubau, Plattenbau…) and the building condition.
- The floor: the apartments on the highest floors are generally more expensive.
- The interior of the apartment (space optimization, floorplan, general condition) could impact the value by up to 15%.
- The amenities like balcony or terrace, cellar, lift and parking space.
- The tenancy status and the rental income (for rented flats)
If you would like to to benefit from the following advantages:
- Getting a non-binding and free valuation from an established Berlin property market appraiser.
- Benefiting from both a local and international visibility for the listing of your apartment.
- Reaching the maximum price and income from the sale of your apartment.
- Taking profit from a 100% free of charge listing and sale process management service.
Then just get in touch with our team...