Free property valuation in Berlin
Are you planning to sell your property in Berlin?
First Citiz international real estate agency offers you a 100% free of charge property valuation service.
In addition, our real estate agent manages for you, in the most professional way, the legal sale process in Germany from A to Z, which would allow you to sell your property at the best price and conditions!
First Citiz is a chartered real estate agent in Germany. In 2019, we were granted the award of Best International Real Estate Agency in Berlin by EU Business news magazine. With customers from over 50 countries, our international market outreach is a unique advantage for you to accomplish a lucrative and stress-free property sale.
Our company gathers a unique professional know-how in managing distance transactions, so whatever you live in Munich, Frankfurt, London, New York or Paris the sale process would be as straightforward as if the transaction takes places in your own hometown!
It is common knowledge that an accurate market value appraisal represents always the first step for a successful property sale. Entrusting our Berlin real estate agency for your valuation and sale processes is a straightforward and stress-free way to sell your property at the best value. Our property valuation service in Berlin is free of charge and non-binding. Please, submit your request and our valuation experts will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Our advanced knowledge of Berlin real estate market and house prices in every neighbourhood and street of the city, enables us to provide you with an accurate assessment of the current market value and the appropriate listing price of your property. We are active on the main central areas of the German capital like Prenzlauer Berg, Mitte, Charlottenburg, Wilmersdorf, Schöneberg, Steglitz, Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Tiergarten, Wedding, Moabit and Pankow.
Whether it's for selling an apartment, a residential apartment or office building, a commercial property, a house or a land plot in Berlin, our team is at your disposal for any information about the property value appraisal and the sale process.
Request a free property valuation in Berlin
In order to request a free value assessment of your property in Berlin, you could meet us at our office in Prenzlauer Berg or send us a request by :
- Telephone: +49 (0) 30 41 71 72 74
- Email: email@example.com
- Filling-out the following property valuation request form
Our real estate valuation and sale services in Berlin
In order to make the property valuation and sale process effective and easy to manage on your side, First Citiz offers you a full-service package:
- Free real estate valuation service by our Berlin property market experts
- Collection of the property documents from your local property manager
- Extended local marketing with our selected real estate partner network
- International marketing thanks to our global network and outreach
- Customer pre-selection and viewing organization
- Mortgage qualification audit
- Notary appointment organization
- Assistance on purchase and sale contract completion
- Transaction follow-up until the receipt of the sale price payment
- Property handover
Please, note that as a real estate property seller, you'll have absolutely no fees to pay for selling your property with First Citiz Berlin.
The notary fees, the property registry tax and other common purchase-related fees like brokerage fees are generally at the expense of the buyer in Germany.
First Citiz Berlin is one of the most reputable real estate agencies of the city. Assigning our agency for your property sale allows you to benefit from both local and international market outreach. Your property will be offered in our international network and in 4 languages (English, German, French and Russian). This will maximize your chances of selling your apartment, commercial business, house or residential apartment building at the best price and conditions and get the maximum value from the sale.
In addition to its international outreach, First Citiz Berlin will place at your disposal its deep local market knowledge starting with the market value assessment and covering all the transaction process stages. Our real estate agency is specialized in properties located in the central neighboorhoods and districts of the German capital. We manage purchase, sale and rent transactions in areas like Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Charlottenburg, Schöneberg, Wilmersdorf, Pankow, Weißensee, Wedding, Tiergarten, Moabit and Steglitz. With our local real estate market knowledge, international outreach and full-service package, you would benefit from unique advantages in order to secure a successful sale process of your property, whether you are resident or non-resident in Germany. For more explanation about the real estate sale transaction process in Germany and more information about our full-service package, please visit our dedicated page to the topic of selling a property in Berlin.
Berlin property appraisal: why the timing is good for selling my property?
If you bought a property in the German capital some years ago either as an investment or self-use, you will benefit from several advantages from selling your property for the following reasons:
- With the house prices development in Germany during last years (i.e +12,7% last year in Berlin), the value of your property has probably been sharply increasing so you will definitely benefit from an important income and profit. On top of that income, you will probably benefit from local tax advantages in Germany.
- The local property demand is currently very high, due to the resident population growth, the average income increase and the international demand for investment commercial and residential properties and apartements in the city.This allows you as a seller to benefit from both a high sale price and a short sale period, especially if the property is listed with a reputable real estate agency that is active with both local and international customers.
- With the current regulation in Germany, the buyer generally takes in charge the brokerage commission and the seller have no fees to pay. However, with the new upcoming regulation in Germany, the payment of the brokerage fees would be probably splitted between the seller and the buyers
- The mortgages in Germany are at the lowest historical level which increases substantially the buyers' purchase power. For a 500€ monthly payment, a resident buyer can get a mortgage for purchase budget of ca. 170000€ (with 1,5% per year rate) where with 2.5% per year rate, he will get only a budget ca. 130000€. So at the same level of income, he will have ca. 25% less budget for his home purchase.
- If the mortgage rates rise in Europe and Germany in the upcoming years, the liquidity and purchase power of the buyers will automatically drop and this could negatively affect the average housing sales prices in Germany.
On what depends the value of my apartment in Berlin?
How much is my apartment worth? As a landlord you may be interested to have an update about the market value of your property either for selling your apartment or just to have a market update. An apartment valuation in Berlin will depend on several factors:
- The general market conditions: mortgage rates in Germany, housing offer & demand and real estate market trends.
- The location: the prices are different from a city district to the other. Even in the same city district, the euro per sqm price of an apartment changes from one street to the other.
- The building type (Altbau, Neubau, Plattenbau…) and the building condition.
- The floor: the apartments on the highest floors are generally more expensive.
- The interior of the apartment (space optimization, floorplan, general condition) could impact the value by up to 15%.
- The amenities like balcony or terrace, cellar, lift and parking space.
- The tenancy status and the rental income (for rented flats)
The bottom line about your property appraisal and sale in Berlin
Our company offers you unique advantages for accomplishing a successful property sale in Berlin:
- Getting a non-binding and free valuation from an established Berlin property market appraiser.
- Benefiting from both local knowledge and international outreach for the listing of your apartment.
- Reaching the maximum price and proceeds from the sale of your apartment.
- Securing a stress-free, professional and well-managed sale process (including for a distance sale).
- Taking profit from a 100% free of charge listing and sale process management service.
Then for any information just take contact with our team...